Apply Now Online
Get Started with Your Online Degree Program
Ready to apply for an online degree program at Virginia College? Follow these simple steps to get started:
- Create a new student account online. The account is free, and it is the starting point for the application process. You'll be able to enroll and begin the Financial Planning process from your student account on the Virginia College website.
- Tell us about yourself by filling in information on your online profile.
- Complete the online application form.
- Pay the $100 application fee. You have the option of paying online or mailing your application fee.
- Choose the degree program you're interested in and confirm your requested start date.
Once we receive your application, our Admissions department will process and review your online degree program application for acceptance. This process typically takes only a few days. You will be notified if your application has been accepted or if we need additional information.
While you await acceptance of your application, you have the option of beginning the Financial Aid process. As you plan how to pay for your online degree program, you may choose to apply for federal or state grants, federal loans, scholarships, work-study, military benefits or non-federal loans. Our Financial Planning Services team can help.
If you have questions about the application process or would like more information about the online degree programs offered by Virginia College, please call us toll free at 888-827-7770.
Get started with the online application process. Create your online account.
Why Virginia College?
Get your online degree from an Online Accredited College! Click below for more information: